Monday 21 September 2009

1day raya..

woke up awal today ceh semangat kali ah LOLS don't know why...heheh but but almost the last yang siap lah turun kebwah =P girls you know lah how much time they needed to get ready apa th lagi raya ane ceeh LOLS went to my grandma's house like always...lepaks there for the whole pagi til afternoon around 1 plus macam atu than when to my other nenek's house near by the grandma's...bump into my long lost crush sii ehem Madi *the charming guy that plays bass guitar rugged that makes me fall for him over and over again LOLS* anyway manage to say hai and salam2 like normal people and than balik i just wave at him and my uncle and cousins/ uncles then when to my ma long's house spent the whole day there catch up with the cousins aunties..story2 like always lah it was honestly fun and AWESOME! lols ahhahah tho its not that happening but yea i'm glad that i have the chance to celebrate hari raya this year again =) p/s: hm...i drank Nescafe so a little bit hyper LOLS layan saja tia ahahahah :P btw HAPPY HARI RAYA GUYS!!! ENJOY THE HOLIDAY! WOW!!! I'm GONNA USE GREEN SAL IT'S RAYA EVENTHOU I ERM KINDA ALARGEY NYA URG WHITE TO THIS COLOR AHHAH LOLS JUST FOR RAYA ORYT!

No comments:

Post a Comment