Thursday 31 December 2009

Pain from the heart

being silly and out of my mind i bet lately but i felt so in love... i have to stop this like really2
"I never thought that it would be me
Actin' like such a fool
and here I am saying boy I'm sorry
for something i didn't do, this is my point of view
i never meant to fall for him
lately its been driving me crazy.."

day before it's something like

"wanna show you I'm not like the rest
so put me to the test
I want this more than anything
than anything..."

and now i have been thinking....
"Why didn't I listen to my heart
(hey that's what i'm doing)
When he had me guessin' from the start
More and more I wonder
Why do I still want him
(when it's all impossible)
After all the love I gave to him
All this pain and all because of him
What am I supposed to do
When it's all a lie
Where am I supposed to go
When it's dark outside
What am I supposed to do
When it's all a lie..."

i'm just gonna assume its just a day dream
only this time it's more like real
coz i can feel it still
the feeling when i think about it
and maybe it's nothing
but this pain of knowing it
might be just something normal to him
and when its really huge to me...

p/s: you shouldn't have come when i was really in love with you
coz' you're driving me crazy

I don't know what's the truth and what's a lie...

i was in love with you and you came straight at me...
leaving me like this isn't helping..


i got to go...need to clear my head..

loving you G

No comments:

Post a Comment