Thursday 12 February 2009

Let me live my life

woke up feeling a bit scared..what happen yesterday realy open my eyes to something i rly can't believe it happen to me..never in my life i felt terrify as this before..to the persone plez don't get the wrong idea..the way i treat you..is the same as all of my friends..sometimes i felt being too friendly is a wrong thing to do but yet, that's me..the real me..i no longer can pretend by what you're trying to do...all this long i felt uncomfortable by the way you treated me..you get mad with just a little thing which is obviously got nothing to do with you..here i just wana tell plez..let me live my life and don't ever interfear into my life..as everyone knows i deserve to life my own life and plz stop spy-ing on me..its rather scary and freaky..i oath to tell u face to face but i just can't shout out saying those words to you..you're a friend and i appreciate what you have done but it's just too much..i'm sorry..but if this continue to go on..you leave me no choice..

1 comment: