Tuesday 17 February 2009

Worst night ever

Tonight isn't my night..1st i felt uncomfertable..i feel sick..cold and at the same time having fever..i tot i would be ok if i just continue to go to my night class so i just go lah..than suddnly i sneeze in da middle of da lesson than after a few sec my nose seem to have some liquid runing down my nose so i wipe it and to my surprise its blood..so i continue writing while i block my nose with my othr hand than it seem bnyk kuar i just stand and went out with ouT telling the teachr..my hands were ful of blood! And da nearest toilet was lock than i when to the end of 2nd buildng to go to da toilet and it was rly quite silent *damN it was scary! Mlm2 dijambn kulah huhu* i kept on saying "plz don't do this to me" over and over again as my nose continue to bleed..i check every toilet for toilet paper tp nada and my car keys were in my bag in the classroom than aftr washing n cleaning up *wont want 2 have a lil bit of my blood left in da toilet* i when to calss and sit for awhile hoping it woN't bleed lg but...my god are u kidding me its not stoping so i tok my car key and when to my car to get toilet paper in my car *don't ask why is there toilet paper in my cAr lol* i took it out and went bck 2 da toilet and clean up..i tot it would stop..bt aprntly NO! so i decided to tell the techr and thank god he's ok wif it..so i went home..took a wet towel and put it oN my forhead and limpang..i feel horrible..My head feels heavy..so i just lay down..this isn't da 1st time it hapn 2 me..it hpns b4 but not as bad as this 1 hm..i just hope nthng's wrng wif me lol i shud stop thinking nw i might freak my slf ouT krg..oh well hope 2mro i'll be oryt..

No comments:

Post a Comment