Tuesday 28 July 2009

Back to square one...

oryt! today just started schooling at IGS college..they started like a few weeks ago on the 6th when i was entering MTSSR...but yea..now I'm no longer an MTSSR student..now I'm a IGS student...hm..i dont know what to write actually LOLS i miss my family at GMT/15...i miss the laughter..i miss the craziness and i miss all the sumpah2 thing and being myself there... i just hope in IGS i can be as happy as a bunny LOLS as i was in MTSSR...so far...td class was OK...the students sana pun friendly and easy to talk to...i just hope things goes well lah =) oryt than I'm gonna get ready for my afternoon class =) and to all GMT/15 i'll miss you guys and I'll never forget our memories together and don't be noty and to all the girls at GMT/15 don't be "GAWAH GAWAH" PSL inda suka ahahahaha LOL -.-" p/s: to all GMT/15 sorry if i ever say something that hurt you guys punya feelings and thanks for the good memories =) sound2 saja if jadi rabu ane we go SUSHI-ING lols mun aku inda kapeh jua tu ahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment