Saturday 25 July 2009

i don't know what to do...

"I'm trying to find my way back into you When I think about you've moved on Baby it's just so hard" - Amber Davis the time you ask if you could get to know her... i thought that you were joking... ask you to add her up.. i thought you didn't.. but you did... i don't know what am i feeling.. hurt? scared of losing? or just afraid of the quote "you never know what you got till it's gone" there's a lot i mean a lot of girls in your life.. and i don't know should i be shock or what? but deep down i know... I'm afraid and I'm jealous.. i kept on stepping forward.. but at the sometime I'm moving backwards... i'm afraid to say it but i want to.. the way you act towards me it's just making me think over and over again whether to go on or just stop.. i did click you on msn but you didn't reply i don't know what should i do... maybe I'm just too late and i should just ignore it and be the old me that the ignorant type... i don't know what to do... all the words are hanging..i don't know why... maybe that's what I'm feeling right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment