Saturday 17 January 2009

Hari highlight sedunia

worried face
Last night was pretty weird just after balik kaja i went to supersave at bribi..I was hoping ada sushi lol *bth dah kan makan ah* than udah sampai sana the sushi tngal 1 and na lagi nyman tu huhu so na jadi just buy keropok ja huhu than oo the way balik tu macam balik2 kana highlight by a white car who i thought was in a rush than i signal lah ke kiri than ia pun ikut ke kiri i was like wth!! And he kept oN highlighting me macam damn what's with you!! than i just speed up lah and he/she went anothr way..I was think-ing maybe got something kali di blakang keta ku ne*worried face*..But i just drive lah in my mind i just say "di rumah saja men-check"..sekali udah kan sampai rumah tu before masuk jalan to my house ada tia lagi urang meng-highlight macam two to three times like that thn i was saying to myself "hari highlight sedunia kali ari ne weird bnr" than i just ignore lah than udah sampai rumah i check my car as soon as i parked my car....and guess what?? Got nothing bah sh*t buat urang panic saja..

No comments: