Wednesday 28 January 2009

A mixed up day *remind me of ambuyat/limau*

today is my last day of CNY holiday..i did my laundry diz morning send n pick up my bro and sister from ugama school..the usual things to do when im at home doing nothing..so yea im spoz 2 go 2 night class this year and i tot that the people frm the jabatan pendidikan lanjuT will contect the studnts lyk maybe a letter or a call telling that the class start at 19th january 2009 but no letter and call i assume that maybe it start bulan febuary so before i send my sister to school i call up the ofice asking about the class malam he told me that it ordy startd and i shud take my jadual there as always i panic~ lyk its 10days ordy wa i am way behind and i plan to take my exam diz june :s so my mood wasnt that good that aftrnoon i was rly kusuT so i ask my lil sis 2 get rdy erly and we when shoping 2 put aside my kusut-ness i bought stuff for my nyt class and i feel oky aftr that :p than udah d rumah i call up my dad 2 remind him 2 take my nyt class jadual and it was almst 4.30 ordy and my dad said na smpt huhu and like what i suspected i was mad and woried again..so i just do some surfing and i end up facebook-ing then it just click me that i shud google somebody's name :p huhu i google ak's name ahaha in my head was maybe he got blog or something and i end up ryt :p he got a blog hehe i read his post and stuff and and i actualy got a few info about him :p hehe he's 20 and his birthday is on the..*naah wont tell someone might guess who he is hehe let it be a secret but its on september tho* and he's very funny and got a vry2 good english :p *not like mine lol* i just wish i have the chance to get to know him..but maybe its impossible i dnt thnk it would happen *i wish it does tho lol* and maybe he got a gurlfriend ordy just maybe..a good looking mixd guy and who has a sense of humor doesn't have a girlfriend? its impossible..so yea i shud go now will be posting real soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment