Tuesday 27 January 2009

A story to share during chinese new year

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR to all my friends at PCThree Techinologies and CFKing... I went to go visit a few of my dad's fwen ofcoz with my dad & family :p there is a very interesting thing happen infront of my eyes that day ahaha well it goes like this..
we were eating arah kem diluar rumah kawan my dad ane than there was this family infact 2 or 3 families with alot of kids i mean ALOT at first oky lah than i saw a little gurl maybe around 12-14 years old "mengaut" ayam goreng pat piring adik nya like segunung wah! LOL I was lyk whoo then she bring it to her mothr x than i ignor lah than the owner ada say something to one of the relative maybe "makan ah jangan tapau" damn that was embarrassing ahaha than ada tia pelayan ane mebawa minuman tin and ampai atas meja dapan my family duduk..baru jua the indian guy ampai all the drinks tarus lanyap! Then the indian guy simpan lagi lah the drinks and again lanyap just like that all the kids were like rly2 berabut than the 3rd n 4th tray datang and lyk idk...they were realy rushing towards the drinks NOW not even the kids the adult jua i was like whoo? My jaw was open for a minute inda lagi sadar ahaha i was realy2 shock and that was realy2 embrrassing and the sad thing is that the one who's doing it was all malay. I was like i can't think a thing lagi ahaha i shoud take a pic or two ahaha :p bt yea i was damn shock :p i didn't mean to offend anyone it's just that i found it realy2 shocking and i tot all the thing "they" say about people berabut2 ne na lah serius but what i saw ari tu was unbelieveable and we shud behave and jaga adat when we were in other people's house.. Oky chow

No comments:

Post a Comment