Saturday 3 January 2009

Lappy problem after less than a day fixed

Guess what happen 2 my lappy? My dad just send it to computer shop 2 get it fixed and it took them a few weeks 2 fix it and they reformat it! And damn!I lost all my songs!My fav.Songs!And all my pictures.. I know i had 2 let it go All my memories have been deleted! Anyways back to my lappy story my dad say they re4mt it and fix the socket tmpt charging 2..Guess what?? I have 2 switch da lappy off manualy it doesnt shut down automaticly aftr pResing da powr buTtN AND APERNTLY IT HAS A BLUE SCREEN! And my touch pad isn't working!!? Damn u guys fix-ing IT or making it even worst?Damn man it cost $40 just 2 get my lappy Even worst is it? NOW my lappy have been reformat by my technician supervisor "SAM" THANKS hehe and it doesn't cost a thing!FOC!!ahaha now my lappy runs completely okay and my TOUCH PAD is working! Damn the guy who fix..Let me say destroy my lappy..Now i just need a cooling fan 2 cool down my lappy while its running..Coz if i don't buy 1 4sure koNdeM 2 my lapy huhu AND the socket tempat charging 2 still loose! Have 2 claim everything! bh eh adang ku mengumplin chow..Will be posting back real soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment