Saturday 3 January 2009

It's freaking me out

Dear life..Here goes my 1st emotional expression in 2009..Tonight i felt afraid..Someone actually show that he some sort of like me..And its making me uncomfortable wif it..He's been in my life for quite a number of years but honestly he's just like a brother to me..And not more than that and i really wish it will always stay like that..I'm very sorry but i just cant accept that he's showing and expressing his feelings 2 me..With what happen last 2 years..it somehow affected my life now..Life..honestly I'm afraid of love..And i am afraid of being in love evntho my life is boring and stuff i still enjoy it..Even if i felt rly lonely at times i just ignore it..4 me i believe that 1 day some1 out there will open up my heart but now i just ain't ready 4 it....its just that it seems just like it happen yesterday and i Can still feel the pain..I know its pathetic but that's what i felt...Its true..got to go now chow...

No comments:

Post a Comment