Tuesday 20 January 2009

Pretty weird

Oky today i woke up early abis bebaju apa i when down kan cuci keta since batah udah na bersihkan than around 8.40+ kan kaja and i forgot to bring my spec so i just pakai my lens lah than i do my make up in the car while my bro drive and guess what hari ne somthing happen a custmor call asking for the promotion stuff and it ends with a very very weird thing he said
"you really shoud try the headset its the best headset ever"
lol hey who's sell-ing who ne~i was like daaa~my collegue said "probably he just wana flirt with you" "yea...right what ever that was so lame.."
Than the second thing happen ada this guy he look like pilipino or something and macam urang puteh jua antah lah he tgur lah and as usual i serve lah macam besa..I was speaking in both malay (a bit) and english (alot tell me about it -.-") all the time trying to explain about the stuff he ask for than he ask
"are u malay?" And i said "yea.." *curious face*
Than ia cakap im malay too and i was like damn ngleh ja ku panjang lebar cakap english *bekuluk2 lidah*
he was like trying to tease me..And in the end of the conversation was "thanks ah...by the way i'm jimmy"
lol i was blur =p i don't know what to say and i just smile lah and he did say something but i wasn't paying much attention lol
Than the third thing happen: there was this indian guy he ask for a monitor..he just go straight at me eventho my supervisor time tu like kan tunjukan the monitor tapi he just ignore and wait for me to Show him mana the monitor i was like wooh! Freaky~i said to myself "what happen to me today =s haha it's weird and really2 creepy~ahaha and my other colleague say "what did you do today ada pakai something ka" ahaha lol i don't do stuff like that even tho i have a witch nick name lol i knw i laugh like a witch and i like that ahaha ok out now chow Can't remember when is the day :p i post it on my hp forgot to take note the time and date

No comments:

Post a Comment